- Best protective case for iPhone 6
- The iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 full head to head detailed comparison
- Best qHD Smartphones
- LG Optimus G Pro 2 Launch Rumors
- Wireless Charging Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Eye Scanner Rumors
- Which Android Phones Getting Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4.1 KitKat is released
- Mid Range Galaxy Phones Android KitKat Update
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Problems and Solutions
Nokia Lumia 1020 Problems and Solutions
Nokia Lumia 1020 is one of the most attractive smartphones on the market. It has a good design and amazing camera which challenges professional DSLR machines. There is no smartphone with zero defect invented yet. We will list the Nokia Lumia 1020 problems and publish the solutions for them.
Unveiled Nokia Lumia 1020 Problems and Solutions
Nokia Lumia 1020 is a new smartphone and not on the market most countries. We will list the problems which users have faced with and the available solutions.
Call Quality Problem
Some people have complaints about the call quality of lumia 1020 smartphone. In some calls the voice is fading in and out and the other people’s voice is coming with background noise.
- Control the SIM card whether it is damaged or not. Some people has got over the call quality problem by replacing the SIM card.
- Lumia hardware may have a fault. You can contact the retailer for a replacement.
Battery Drain & Overheating Problem
This is a common problem on many smartphones. Nokia Lumia 1020 users are also facing with this problem. After fully charging the Lumia 1020, users have 7 to 9 hours remaining battery.
- Turn off background tasks
- Put your phone in airplane mode to deactivate the radio communication and see the effect.
- Use Settings -> Battery Saver option.
- Hard Reset Lumia 1020 by holding Volume Down and Power Buttons for about 15 seconds.
- Backup your phone and Factory Reset your smartphone.
- Third-party charger may cause this problem. Try using original Nokia Lumia 1020 charger.
- Old firmware or outdated OS. Try updating your firmware/OS.
- Outdated apps may cause this problem.
- Your battery can be faulty, try checking with a trouble-free battery.
Color Accuracy Issue
A bluish tint under most conditions is reported. This problem is little hard to noticed by ordinary users. It affects photos and videos taken by Lumia 1020.
- A firmware update by Nokia.
We will update the problem lists according to the issues published on the internet.
Random Reboot Problem
Some users having issues with their Lumia 1020 randomly rebooting. This can be related to a specific applications.
- Soft reset by holding the Volume Down and Power Buttons for about 15 seconds.
- Check your phone and your apps for updates.
- Backup everything and hard reset your phone.
Black Screen Problem
Camera causes sometimes the screen to turn into black in Nokia Lumia 1020. Many of users which encountered this problem have a replacement from their retailer. Some have achieved to fix it. See possible solutions below.
- Reset your phone by holding volume down + power buttons. Then install the updates. Change the camera setting as it will start with normal camera (not pro). Then press the camera button.
- Take your phone to your retailer for a replacement.